Employment Verification Services
Complying with employment verification requirements is a critical necessity in managing operational risk. Accidental errors and oversights or improper record retention procedures is risky, and can give rise potentially significant consequences. YINGKE VENSCO has been providing customized employment verification solutions, including but not limited to, audits, guidance and training, and advanced technology tools, and as such our knowledge and expertise can help you reduce liability while increasing efficiency.
Documents required for employment Pass
You need to submit documents such as copies of passport details and educational certificates along with the Employment Pass application.
You will need these documents to apply for an Employment Pass:
- Personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport.
- Company’s latest business profile or instant information registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- Candidate’s educational certificates (e.g. degree certificate).
You will need additional documents for:
- Qualifications from China – certificate of graduation and verification proof of these certificates.
- Name, gender, nationality, and date of birth and passport number of the applicant
- Full name of employer and applicant’s job title (US Company)
- Purpose of visit (what kind of business)
- What city and province the applicant plans to visit
- Dates of entrance and exit from China
- Specific validity of visa being requested (single, double, multiple entries, 3 month, 6 month, etc)
- Information about the relationship between the Chinese and US companies
- Who will provide financial support in China for the duration of stay
- Full name of the company in China which invited applicant
- Full name, job title, address, phone and fax numbers of the contact at company (in China)
- Signature of the inviting contact (in China) and company stamp