YINGKE VENSCO understands that submitting applications and satisfying sufficiently immigration requirements at local diplomatic embassies/consulates can be a confusing, unsettling and time-consuming process. With the knowledge and expertise to assist you in your consular processing requirements in more than 120 countries around the world, we can alleviate the burden of such complex and arduous procedures that are typically experienced at the immigration office of embassies, consulates and high commissions.
With thousands of legal and immigration professionals worldwide, we have the experience, scale and flexibility to ensure that our clients receive the highest caliber of immigration services. Everything we do as a firm is focused on enhancing the delivery of immigration services to our clients. We are committed to continuous innovation that drives efficiency and adds value.
The immigration process can be complicated and frustrating for an employee or client, but with Yingke Vensco immigration Services you will avoid this as all services are coordinated by us. We manage immigration ourselves, working with our own trusted immigration professionals. This means that our clients have a single point of contact for all services, and that immigration services are streamlined with the entire relocation process from start to finish.
Service Specifications – the service can include:
- Office Support – Prepare immigration time-lines, coordinate with authorities and government officials having full phone support throughout the entire process.
- Needs Analysis – Explain the immigration process, send needs analysis document detailing the documents needed, provide immigration advice to ensure the most suitable application is made, set up the right expectations
- Immigration Application
- Review the case and provide a detailed process flow to complete the immigration process for employee and family if that is the case.
- Prepare the relevant application forms for the Chinese authorities.
- Work along with the client to ensure all relevant documents are submitted on a timely basis.
- Prepare documentation as needed including arranging translations, notarizations, legalizations etc.
- Applications and submission of the application with the appropriate authority
- Regular communication with the client and employee to ensure all parties are kept updated and informed during the process
- Complete all post arrival immigration processes and applications
- Notify the client and employee when the immigration documents are issued
- Immigration Renewals
- Reporting of key dates including expiry dates and renewals of visas
- Communicate regularly with the client and employee to ensure all parties are kept updated and informed during the renewal process
- Notify the client and employee when renewal is finished
- Immigration documents Cancellations
- Cancel the work and resident permit when the client departs the country
Yingke Vensco Immigration and Visa Services covers all the immigration process, including Z visa document application, applying for work and residence permit once the client has relocated to China, all the renewals and cancellation when the client departs. Need help with any of the above or have questions about the process? Just contact us.