Work Permit & Work Authorization Services

4 Work Permit & Work Authorization Services

Work Permit & Work Authorization Services

The procedures and processes involved in obtaining work authorization and work permits are complicated, onerous and time-consuming. YINGKE VENSCO can provide your firm with extensive and sophisticated support, customized according to your needs. Through our personalized approach, together with our extensive experience and our meticulous attention to detail, we assist our clients to secure work permits and authorization in more than 120 countries around the world.

We will assist in obtaining the appropriate visa and work permits for foreign employees who will be working in the WFOE. Employment Visa’s and Work Permits are good for one year and include multiple entries. The initial approval requires a Physical Examination and the entire process takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks.

Since 1st July 2015, For employee of the company, if you hold a L, F, or X visa now and want to apply for the working permit (Alien Employment Permit) and residence permit, you have to apply the work license (Alien Employment License) first, then you can apply the work permit (Alien Employment Permit) and residence permit without leaving as well.

Following are the Paperwork and Procedures in detail for above 2 situations:

Paperwork and Procedures for Legal Representative apply the China working visa

Document needed:
1. Passport with valid visa
2. Resume or C.V. (in English or Chinese)
3. Shanghai Registration Form Of Temporary Residence (up to date)
4. Health Certificate (Reservation Tel: 021-62688851 or Book online here)
5. 5 Passport Photographs (size 3.5cm*4.5cm)
6. Copy of the company Business License
7. Copy of the company Enterprise Code License
8. Copy of the company Approval Certificate (only for foreign investment company)

Procedure and Schedule below:
Step1. Prepare your working visa application (3-5 working days)
Step2. Contact your company to stamp above application (Depend on you)
Step3. We will apply the 1 year “Alien Employment Permit” for you (15 working days)
Step4. We will apply the 1 year working “Residence Permit” for you (7 working days)

China Work Visa (Z)

A work visa is required for persons wanting to work in China for pay.  It is also issued to aliens who come to China for commercial entertainment performance. It is only granted if you and the employer meet certain requirements.  First, the organisation must be accredited to employ foreigners. You must meet the requirements as a ‘foreign expert’ and the employer must obtain a certificate stating that you comply. The most common employment is teaching English for which the minimum qualifications are stated as having English as a first language and having at least a Bachelors degree and two year teaching experience. However, there is some flexibility in these requirements so if you can find a willing employer they still have a chance of obtaining approvals for you.

The employer will send you a government issued Employment Permit and Visa Notification Letter which you must submit with a photocopies with your application. Accompanying family members should apply for new S1 or S2 visa submitting invitation letter from the relative with work Z in China and a ‘proof of relationship’  i.e. their marriage certificate for a spouse, or birth certificate for a child.

This Z is valid for only 30 days from the date of arrival during which time you and your employer must seek a Temporary Residence Permit for the duration of your contract, to the minimum of 90 days and the maximum of 5 years.